Want to win some wonderful prizes?
Kaitlyn Bachmann and Donna Look, Year 9 at St Ursula's College, Toowoomba, for their poster Preferred Learning Environments.Congratulations!
Other prize winners:
- First prize: Brenton Arthur, Joel Fraser and Andrew Johnston, Year 8 at Harristown State High School, Toowoomba, for their poster The Windrider.
- Second prize: Matt Pichlis and Jarred Emmett, Year 8 at Nanango State High School, for their poster Age Reaction.
- Third prize: Tina Knight and Jade Fogarty, Year 9 at Toowoomba State High School (Mt Lofty Campus) for their poster Who's Fat.
- Highly Commended: Andrew Williams, Jason Forest and Vanessa Chisti, Year 9 at Bundaberg State High School (Caught Out); Kate Carlish, Year 8 at St Saviours College, Toowoomba (What Kind of Pets Do People Own?)
- First prize: Jaimi Andrews and Rebecca Armstrong, Year 9 at Frederick Irwin Anglican School, Perth, for their poster Hungry Pigs.
- Second prize: Mitchell Henderson-Miller and Paul Boyle Year 9 at Frederick Irwin Anglican School, Perth, for their poster Splat That.
Melissa McFarlane and Peta Byrne,
Year 9 at Como Secondary College, Perth
(It's Gettin' hot in here);
Now you can get thinking about next years Statistics Poster Competition!
Please note: The new due date for entries to be received is 17 October.Then enter the Statistics Poster Competition... and win some great prizes. There are prizes for students and for their school.
Your task? To produce a poster that uses statistics to help you answer a research question. And best of all, entry is free!
Entries are due by Monday October 17 (note the new due date) by following a few simple steps. Winners will be announced on-line (on these pages) about two weeks later.
The links to the left give you some guidelines, including choosing a project.
The Competition will be marketed in Queensland and Western Australia only.